from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With the legs uncovered: ran barelegged through the surf; barelegged children on the beach.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having uncovered legs.
- adv. With uncovered legs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the legs bare.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the legs uncovered by clothing
Sorry, no etymologies found.