from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unclothe.
- adj. Not wearing clothes; nude or naked; with the clothes removed; stripped.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divested or stripped of clothing.
- adj. Not yet clothed; wanting clothes; naked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not clothed; being without clothes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not wearing clothing
Sorry, no etymologies found.