from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small bag filled with dried beans and used for throwing in games.
- n. A small folded bag filled with lead pellets, used as ammunition in a stun gun.
- n. An article, such as a chair, that is constructed as a bag filled with small pellets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A piece of soft furniture consisting of a leather or vinyl covering stuffed with dry beans or other similar pellets.
- n. A small cloth bag filled with dry beans, used as a toy or for exercising the hands.
- n. A type of juggling ball usually made from leather or cloth stuffed with dry beans.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a small cloth bag filled with dried beans; it is thrown from person to person in games.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bag containing, or designed to contain, beans; specifically, a child's game played with bags full of beans. Various games are played with bags of beans, oats, sand, or other material.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small cloth bag filled with dried beans; thrown in games
bean + bag (Wiktionary)