from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who observes or beholds; an observer or spectator
- n. A fictional monster in roleplaying games, a floating orb of flesh with a large mouth and many eyes on stalks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who beholds; a spectator.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who beholds; a spectator; one who looks upon or sees.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses
Sorry, no etymologies found.