from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Existence or the ability to exist simultaneously in two places.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ability or fact of being in two places at once.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Double location; the state or power of being in two places at the same instant; -- a miraculous power attributed to some of the saints.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The power of being in two places at the same time. See extract.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the ability (said of certain Roman Catholic saints) to exist simultaneously in two locations
From bi- + location. (Wiktionary)