from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that blends, especially an electrical appliance with whirling blades for chopping, mixing, or liquefying foods.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A machine outfitted with sharp blades, for mashing, crushing, or liquefying food ingredients.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, blends; an instrument, as a brush, used in blending.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which blends; specifically, a brush made of badgers' hair, used by grainers and artists in blending. See blending.
- n. A machine for mixing or blending together different kinds of flour, dry paints, or other powders.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an electrically powered mixer with whirling blades that mix or chop or liquefy foods
Sorry, no etymologies found.