from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One with bad eyes.
- n. A dim-witted or stupid person; an idiot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who blinks with, or as with, weak eyes.
- n. That which twinkles or glances, as a dim star, which appears and disappears.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who blinks or sees imperfectly; one who squints.
- n. That which twinkles or glances, as a dim star which appears and disappears.
- n. One who lacks intellectual perception.
- n. One who wilfully shuts his eyes to what is happening; one who blinks facts.
Sorry, no etymologies found.