from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a person or animal, having blue eyes.
- adj. Someone's favorite, as in blue-eyed boy
- adj. naive
- adj. performed by whites (Caucasians): blue-eyed jazz
- adj. Caucasian: blue-eyed performer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having blue eyes.
- adj. favorite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having blue eyes: as, “the blue-eyed Norseman,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. favorite
- adj. having blue eyes
Sorry, no etymologies found.