from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having blond hair: a fair-haired toddler.
- adj. Favorite: "master linguist, Yale dropout and fair-haired boy of the OSS” ( Edward Klein).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having relatively blond hair
- adj. Given special treatment as a favorite
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having fair or light-colored hair.
- adj. favorite; considered especially talented or promising.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. favorite
Sorry, no etymologies found.