from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Planted with or abounding in willows.
- adj. Resembling a willow tree, especially:
- adj. Flexible; pliant.
- adj. Tall, slender, and graceful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. tall, slender and graceful
- adj. having willow trees
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding with willows.
- adj. Resembling a willow; pliant; flexible; pendent; drooping; graceful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding with willows.
- Resembling a willow; flexible; drooping; pensile: graceful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. slender and graceful
Sorry, no etymologies found.