from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Readily or easily influenced; suggestible: impressionable young people.
- adj. Capable of receiving an impression; plastic: impressionable plaster.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Susceptible of impression; capable of receiving impressions; emotional.
- n. An impressionable person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable or subject to impression; capable of being molded; susceptible; impressible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Susceptible of impression; capable of receiving impressions; emotional.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily impressed or influenced
Sorry, no etymologies found.