from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to perception: perceptive faculties.
- adj. Having the ability to perceive; keen in discernment.
- adj. Marked by discernment and understanding; sensitive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having or showing keenness of perception, insight, understanding, or intuition
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the act or power of perceiving; having the faculty or power of perceiving; used in perception.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the act or power of perceiving; having the faculty of perceiving; consisting in perception.
- The perceptive faculties.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to perception
- adj. having the ability to perceive or understand; keen in discernment
Sorry, no etymologies found.