from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of or showing appreciation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing appreciation or gratitude.
- adj. Capable of showing appreciation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having or showing a just or ready appreciation or perception.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of appreciating; manifesting due appreciation: as, an appreciative audience.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling or expressive of gratitude
- adj. having or showing appreciation or a favorable critical judgment or opinion
Sorry, no etymologies found.