from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To strike or cause to come into contact: She bonked her head going through the low doorway.
- intransitive v. To collide against something: His head bonked against the wall as he fell.
- n. A blow to the head.
- n. A hollow thud.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To strike or collide with something.
- v. To have sexual intercourse.
- v. To hit something with the front wheels of the skateboard, whilst in the air, this pre-dates the snowboarding term,
- v. To hit something (especially a tree) with one's snowboard, especially while in the air.
- v. To experience sudden and severe fatigue in an endurance sports event due to glycogen depletion.
- n. A bump on the head.
- n. Any minor collision or random meeting.
- n. An act of sexual intercourse.
- n. A condition of sudden, severe fatigue in an endurance sports event caused by glycogen depletion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. hit hard
- v. have sexual intercourse with
Imitative.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)