from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or characterized by tolerant or liberal views.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an open mind; tolerant of diversity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. incapable of being shocked. Opposite of
- adj. inclined to respect views and beliefs that differ from one's own. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by breadth of view and freedom from bigotry; liberal and unprejudiced: as, a broad-minded man.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inclined to respect views and beliefs that differ from your own
- adj. incapable of being shocked
Sorry, no etymologies found.