from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Canada.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Canada, a British possession in America north of the United States.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Canada.
- In American geology, noting a period which includes the epochs of the calciferous sandrock.(Beekmantown limestone) and the Chazy limestone, and constitutes the earliest time-division of the Silurian: it also notes the rock-formations of this period.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Canada
- adj. of or relating to Canada or its people
- n. a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
Sorry, no etymologies found.