from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make physical or materialistic, as opposed to spiritual
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make carnal; to debase to carnality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make carnal; debase to carnality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. represent materialistically, as in a painting or a sculpture
- v. ascribe to an origin in sensation
- v. debase through carnal gratification
Sorry, no etymologies found.