from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An abortion, or a premature birth.
- n. The second or third swarm of bees which leaves a hive in a season.
- n. A miniature cast or mould.
- n. One that is cast.
- n. A move in which the king moves two squares towards a rook, and the rook moves to the other side of the king; the action of the verb to castle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which is cast or brought forth prematurely; an abortion.
- n. A compound move of the king and castle. See castle, v. i.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abortion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
From cast + -ling. (Wiktionary)
From castle. (Wiktionary)