from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Pain in the head; a headache.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pain in the head; headache.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Pain in the head; headache.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, headache. Also called cephalalgy, encephalalgia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
cephal- + -algia (Wiktionary)