from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A movie photographer, especially one who is in charge of shooting a movie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a photographer who operates a movie camera, or who oversees the operations of the cameras and lighting when making a film
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who takes motion pictures with a movie camera, especially one expert in the art.
- n. one who exhibits motion pictures; an operator of a motion picture projector; a projectionist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who uses a cinematograph. Also kinematographer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a photographer who operates a movie camera
cinematography + -er (Wiktionary)