from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A concave molding.
- v. To take leave with the customary civilities; to bow or courtesy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To take leave with the customary civilities; to bow ceremoniously, or courtesy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete spelling of congee.
- n. A gallon or congius.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. perform a ceremonious bow
- n. an abrupt and unceremonious dismissal
- n. (architecture) a concave molding
- n. formal permission to depart
Sorry, no etymologies found.