from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being considerate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. kind and considerate regard for others; consideration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Prudence; calm deliberation.
- n. Thoughtful regard for another's circumstances or feelings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. kind and considerate regard for others
considerate + -ness (Wiktionary)