from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state of being convex.
- n. A convex surface, body, part, or line.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being convex
- n. a convex line or surface
- n. a measure of the curvature in the relationship between the prices and yields of bonds
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being convex; the exterior surface of a convex body; roundness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being convex; roundness; sphericity. Also sometimes convexness, convexedness.
- n. The exterior surface or form of a convex body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property possessed by a convex shape
- n. a shape that curves or bulges outward
Sorry, no etymologies found.