from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang A toilet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A water closet containing a flushable toilet, especially a toilet fixture identified "T. Crapper", a well known Victorian-era English engineer and plumbing installer, Thomas Crapper.
- n. A flush toilet, a commode.
- n. A privy, an outhouse.
- adj. comparative form of crap: more crap
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a toilet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
From crap1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)