from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of crossroad.
- n. A place where one road crosses another; an intersection of two or more roads.
- n. A centrally located position
- n. A decision point; a turning point or opportunity to change direction, course, or goal.
- n. A fork in the road.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made
- n. a point where a choice must be made
- n. a community of people smaller than a village
Sorry, no etymologies found.