from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the leg, shank, or thigh.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the thigh or leg, or to any of the parts called crura.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the leg or hind limb: as, a crural artery or vein; the anterior crural nerves; the crural arch, or Poupart's ligament.
- Pertaining to the leg proper, or crus, as distinguished from the thigh; cnemial; tibial.
- Pertaining to the crura or peduncles of the brain.
- Shaped like a leg or root.
- Of or pertaining to the crum. See crus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating the leg from the knee to the foot
Latin crūrālis, from crūs, crūr-, leg.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin crūrālis, from crūs ("leg") (stem: crūr-). (Wiktionary)