from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Making few demands; comfortable: a cushy job.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Easy, making few demands, comfortable.
- adj. Comfortable; often in a way that will suit a person's body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not requiring strong efforts; easy; -- said of paid employment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Hindi ख़ुशी / خوشی (khušī), from Persian خوشی (khoši, "happiness"). (Wiktionary)