from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cushion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. furnished with a cushion or other device to reduce hardness.
- adj. having the severity reduced; having the unpleasant effects mitigated.
- adj. protected against shock by adding soft padding or other device to reduce deceleration in a collision.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. softened by the addition of cushions or padding
Sorry, no etymologies found.