from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who rides or races a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who rides a cycle, especially a bicycle, or who habitually engages in cycling.
- n. A user of the software language CycL.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cycler.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who reckons by cycles, or believes in the cyclic recurrence of certain classes of events; specifically, one who believes in the cyclic character of meteorologic phenomena, and of political and commercial crises, and endeavors to connect them with the cyclic changes of the sun's spots.
- n. One who rides a bicycle or a tricycle. Also cycler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who rides a bicycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.