from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Intentionally, or after deliberation; not accidentally.
- adv. Taking one's time, slowly and carefully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With careful consideration, or deliberation; circumspectly; warily; not hastily or rashly; slowly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With careful consideration or deliberation; with full intent; not hastily or carelessly: as, a deliberately formed purpose.
- With slowness or deliberation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a deliberate unhurried manner
- adv. with intention; in an intentional manner
deliberate + -ly (Wiktionary)