from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In an easy manner; with ease.
- adv. Without question; certainly: easily the best play this season.
- adv. In all likelihood; well: a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Comfortably, without discomfort or anxiety.
- adv. Without difficulty.
- adv. Absolutely, without question
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With ease; without difficulty or much effort
- adv. Without pain, anxiety, or disturbance.
- adv. Readily; without reluctance; willingly.
- adv. Smoothly; quietly; gently; gracefully; without �umult or discord.
- adv. Without shaking or jolting; commodiously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an easy manner; with ease; without difficulty, pain, labor, anxiety, etc.; smoothly; quietly; tranquilly: as, a task easily performed; an event easily foreseen; to pass life easily; the carriage moves easily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. indicating high probability; in all likelihood
- adv. with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily')
- adv. without question
easy + -ly (Wiktionary)