from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by digressions; rambling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marked by digression; rambling
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Departing from the main subject; partaking of the nature of digression.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to digress; departing from the main subject; partaking of the nature of digression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of superficial relevance if any
- adj. (of e.g. speech and writing) tending to depart from the main point or cover a wide range of subjects
Sorry, no etymologies found.