from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A graduated rod for measuring the depth or amount of liquid in a container, as of oil in a crankcase.
- n. Slang A person regarded as foolish or contemptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stick or rod used to measure the depth of a liquid. Often used to check the level at which a liquid in an opaque or inaccessible tank or reservoir stands; gauge.
- n. A penis.
- n. A useless person.
- n. A dipshit.
- n. A person of inferior intellect or, more accurately, someone who makes an action that would imply this.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a graduated rod dipped into a container to indicate the fluid level.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a graduated rod dipped into a container to indicate the fluid level
dip + stick (Wiktionary)