from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study and cataloging of phonograph records.
- n. A comprehensive list of the recordings made by a particular performer or of a particular composer's works.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Complete collection of the releases of a musical act.
- n. List of all of the releases of a certain musical act, usually with release dates, and often with other information about the releases.
- n. radiography of the spine after injection of a contrast medium into a disc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a descriptive catalog of musical recordings
disc + -ography (Wiktionary)