from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or having an effect on disposition or settlement, especially of a legal case or will.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Intending to or resulting in disposition (disposing of or settling a matter).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Disposing; tending to regulate; decretive.
- adj. Belonging to disposition or natural, tendency.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to disposal; disposing or regulating.
- Pertaining to inclination or natural disposition.
From Middle French dispositif and its source, Latin dispositus. (Wiktionary)