from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number matching the number 80 in a series.
- n. One of 80 equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number eighty.
- n. The person or thing in the eightieth position.
- n. One of eighty equal parts of a whole.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. The next in order after seventy-ninth.
- adj. Consisting of one of eighty equal parts or divisions.
- n. The quotient of a unit divided by eighty; one of eighty equal parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Next after the seventy-ninth: an ordinal numeral.
- n. The quotient of unity divided by eighty; one of eighty equal parts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the ordinal number of eighty in counting order
- n. position 80 in a countable series of things
eighty + -eth (Wiktionary)