from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of embarrass.
- n. The action of the verb to embarrass.
- adj. causing embarrassment; makes you feel shy or ashamed; leading to a feeling of uncomfortable self-consciousness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. hard to deal with.
- adj. causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
- adj. causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation
Sorry, no etymologies found.