from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in danger, at risk, said of something where there is a strong possibility something bad will happen to it (for example, a species in danger of going extinct)
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of endanger.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being in a condition or situation where life or serious harm is possible; in danger; at risk.
- adj. Small in numbers, with significant possibility of extinction; -- of species.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of flora or fauna) in imminent danger of extinction
Sorry, no etymologies found.