from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to epicycles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, resembling, or having the motion of, an epicycle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to an epicycle.
- n. A curve which is the path of a point, P describing uniformly a circular orbit relatively to a point Q which itself has a uniform circular motion about O.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to an epicycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.