from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characteristic of a hermit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an eremite; hermitical; living in solitude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to, having the character of, or like an eremite or hermit; living in solitude or in seclusion from the world.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or befitting eremites or their practices of hermitic living
- adj. characterized by ascetic solitude
Sorry, no etymologies found.