from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Forever; always.
- adv. In a future time.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. always; forever; eternally
- adv. at any time in the future
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. During eternity; always; forever; for an indefinite period; at all times; -- often used substantively with for.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Always; forever; eternally, or for all coming time: often preceded by for.
- At all times; continually: as, evermore guided by truth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at any future time; in the future
- adv. for a limitless time
Sorry, no etymologies found.