from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by interest in and behavior directed toward others or the environment as opposed to or to the exclusion of self; gregarious or outgoing: "the hearty and extroverted types who dominated public life in Boston” ( Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr.)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing the characteristic property of an extrovert. Outgoing, comfortable in social interactions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. directed outward; marked by an interest in other people or concerned primarily with external reality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not introspective; examining what is outside yourself
- adj. being concerned with the social and physical environment
- adj. at ease in talking to others
Sorry, no etymologies found.