from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possible to approach; accessible: a retreat in the mountains approachable in winter only by helicopter.
- adj. Easy to talk to or deal with; friendly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Easily approached; easy to talk to.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being approached; accessible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being approached; accessible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being read with comprehension
- adj. easy to meet or converse or do business with
- adj. easily approached
approach + -able (Wiktionary)