from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who fabricates or manufactures something; a manufacturer
- n. A person who makes a fabrication of something; a counterfeiter or falsifier
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who fabricates; one who constructs or makes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who fabricates or constructs; a maker or manufacturer.
- n. One who invents a false story; one who makes fictions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who tells lies
Sorry, no etymologies found.