from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. A fistfight.
- n.pl. The activity of fighting with the fists.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of fisticuff.
- n. An impromptu fight with the fists, usually between only two people.
- n. Bare-knuckled boxing, a form of boxing done without boxing gloves or similar padding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fighting with the fists
- n. a fight with bare fists
From fisty cuffs : fisty, with the fists (from fist) + cuff2.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)