from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The mechanical part of a toilet that causes the toilet bowl's contents to be sucked down the drain.
- n. Agent noun of flush: one who flushes.
- n. A worker for a political campaign who persuades voters to vote on Election Day
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A workman employed in cleaning sewers by flushing them with water.
- n. The red-backed shrike. See Flasher.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name of the red-backed shrike or lesser butcher-bird of Europe, Lanius or Enneoctonus collurio.
flush + -er (Wiktionary)