from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bridge designed for pedestrians.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bridge over a road, railway, river, etc for pedestrians.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A narrow bridge for foot passengers only.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bridge for foot-passengers.
- n. In machinery, a curved bar which serves as a step for the foot or toe of a mill-spindle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bridge designed for pedestrians
foot + bridge (Wiktionary)