from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of form.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Arranged, as stars in a constellation.
- adj. Having structure; capable of growth and development; organized. See Ferment, n.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Arranged, as stars into a constellation.
- In heraldry, seated or crouched as in its form: said of a hare.
- Trained; developed; mature: as, a formed character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or given a form or shape
Sorry, no etymologies found.