from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Distorted in form; misshapen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unusual of shape; misshapen.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of deform.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unnatural or distorted in form; having a deformity; misshapen; disfigured
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form changed, with loss of natural symmetry or beauty; disfigured; distorted; crooked.
- Specifically In entomology, exhibiting unusual protuberances or swellings.
- Morally ugly; base; depraved.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
Sorry, no etymologies found.