from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To have sexual intercourse with.
- transitive v. To perform an act of masturbation on.
- intransitive v. To have sexual intercourse.
- intransitive v. To masturbate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to fidget, to wriggle around
- v. to masturbate
- v. to fuck (misapplied euphemism)
- v. to mess or muck (about, around etc.)
- v. to make a temporary alteration to something, to fudge, to manipulate
- n. an act of frigging
- n. A temporary modification to a piece of equipment to change the way it operates (usually away from as originally designed)
- n. a fuck
- n. a fridge
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To keep in constant motion; wriggle.
Middle English, to quiver, possibly from Old French friquer, to rub, from Latin fricāre.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Middle English friggen ("to quiver"), perhaps from Old English *frygian ("to rub, caress"), related to Old English frēogan, frīgan ("to love, release, embrace, caress"), frīge (pl., "love"). More at free. (Wiktionary)